CCSO Approved Hand Signals
November 14, 2012
Learn the proper hand signals:
- left arm extended straight out from shoulder and pointing in the direction of the turn
- left arm raised at shoulder height, elbow bent and forearm vertical with palm of hand flat
- left arm raised from the shoulder and extended straight up over the head with palm of hand flat.
- left arm extended out and down from the side of body with a downward motion of hand to signal warning or caution
- Left arm raised at shoulder height, elbow bent and forearm vertical, wrist bent, move arm left to right over head pointing to right side of trail.
- Arm raised, elbow bent, with thumb pointing backward, in hitch-hiking motion move arm forward to backward over your shoulder.
Last Sled In Line
- Release handlebar with left hand, palm of hand flat, slash forearm outward at a 45º downward angle toward the ground repeatedly.